当前位置:首页 > 语言文字
美语这么说
美语这么说

美语这么说PDF电子书下载

语言文字

  • 电子书积分:13 积分如何计算积分?
  • 作 者:江松柏编著
  • 出 版 社:石家庄:河北科学技术出版社
  • 出版年份:2004
  • ISBN:7537530092
  • 页数:400 页
图书介绍:
上一篇:当代韩国经济下一篇:天和英语
《美语这么说》目录
标签:松柏 编著

目录 1

.Absolutely!那当然! 1 1

.Absolutely not.绝不;肯定不是。 1 2

.Act your age!表现成熟一点! 2 3

.Adios.再见。 2 4

.After while(,crocodile).待会儿见。 2 5

.After you.你先请。 3 6

16.What s the problem?有什么问题吗? 352 7

.Again,please.请再说一次。 3 7

.Age before beauty.你老人家先请。4 8

.Allow me.让我来(代劳)。4 9

.All right.好吧;很好;加油。 5 10

.All right already!好啦!我知道啦! 5 11

.All systems are go.一切就绪。 6 12

.Aloha.再见;欢迎。 6 13

.Am I glad to see you!好高兴见到你! 7 14

.Am I right?对吗?不是吗? 7 15

.And how!的确如此! 8 16

.And you?你呢? 8 17

.Any friend of someone s is a friend of mine.某人的朋友就是我的朋友。 9 18

.Anyone I know?是谁,我认识吗? 9 19

.Anything you say.是的,我同意。 10 20

8.How are you doing?你近况如何? 106 21

.Anytime.任何时间都行。 10 21

.Anytime you are ready.只要你准备好了,我们就可以…… 11 22

.Are things getting you down?有什么事困扰你吗? 11 23

.Are you doing okay?你还好吧? 12 24

.Are you going my way?顺路吗? 12 25

.Are you leaving so soon?这么快就要走啦? 13 26

.Are you ready for this?你准备好一探究竟了吗? 13 27

.Are you ready to order?准备点菜了吗? 14 28

B 29

.Bag it!闭嘴! 14 29

.Be careful!小心!保重! 15 30

.Be good.多珍重;乖一点。 15 31

.Behind you!小心后面!注意后方! 16 32

.Believe you me!你实在该相信我的话! 16 33

.Be my guest.你先请;别客气。 16 34

.Be quiet!安静。 17 35

.Better late than never.迟到总比不来好。 17 36

.Better luck next time.下次运气会更好。 18 37

.Bingo!答对了!找到了! 18 38

.Bite your tongue!别乌鸦嘴!住嘴! 19 39

.Bottoms up!干杯! 19 40

.Break it up!别打了!别再吵了! 20 41

C 42

.Call again.欢迎再度光临。 20 42

.Can you handle it?你能处理吗?你能应付吗? 21 43

.Cash or credit card?付现金还是刷卡? 21 44

.Catch me later.等一下跟我谈;待会儿再说。 22 45

.Check.核对无误。 22 46

.Check,please.买单。 23 47

.Cheer up!振作起来!快乐一点! 23 48

.Clear the way!让路! 24 49

.Come again.请再来。 24 50

.Come and get it!快来吃吧! 24 51

.Come back and see us/me.有空再来看我们/我。 25 52

.Come back anytime.欢迎随时再来玩。 25 53

.Come back when you can stay longer.下次来要待久一点。 26 54

.Come in and make yourself at home.进来,随便坐,别客气。 26 55

.Come off it!别装蒜!别扯啦! 27 56

.Come on!别那样!快点啦!拜托啦! 27 57

.Come on in.快请进。 28 58

.Coming through,please.请借过。 28 59

.Could I be excused?我先告辞好吗? 29 60

.Could I buy you a drink?我请你喝一杯好吗? 29 61

.Could I call you?我打给你好吗?我可以打电话给你吗? 30 62

.Could I come in?我可以进来吗? 30 63

.Could I get by,please?麻烦借过好吗? 31 64

.Could I get you something to drink?要喝点儿什么吗? 31 65

.Could I give you a lift?要搭便车吗? 32 66

.Could I have a lift?我搭你便车好吗? 32 67

.Could I have someone call you?我叫某人打给你好吗? 33 68

.Could I help you?需要服务吗? 34 69

.Could I join in?我可以加入你们吗?我可以坐一起吗? 34 70

.Could I leave a message?我留个话可以吗? 35 71

.Could I see you again?我可以再见到你吗? 35 72

.Could I take a message?你要留话吗? 36 73

.Could I take your order now?可以点菜了吗? 36 74

.Could I tell someone who s calling?请问哪里找? 37 75

.Could I use your powder room?可以借用一下你的化妆室吗? 37 76

.Could we continue this later?我们稍后继续再谈好吗? 38 77

.Could you excuse us,please?我们先告辞好吗? 38 78

.Could you hold?请稍候,不要挂好吗? 39 79

.Could you keep a secret?你可以保密吗? 39 80

.Cut it out!别做了!别说了! 40 81

.Cut the comedy!正经一点! 40 82

D 83

.Dear me!哎呀! 41 83

.Definitely!那当然! 41 84

.Definitely not!绝对不行! 42 85

.Dig in!开动! 42 86

.Dinner is served.饭好了,快来吃吧! 42 87

.Does it work for you?这样行吗?这样你同意吗? 43 88

.Do have some more.请再多吃一点。 43 89

.Do I have to spell it out for you?要我怎么说你才懂啊? 44 90

.Do I make myself perfectly clear?听懂没有?4 91

.Don t ask.最好别问。 45 92

.Don t be gone too long.快去快回哟。 45 93

.Don t be too sure.别太自信。 46 94

.Don t bother.别麻烦了。 46 95

.Don t bother me!别烦我! 47 96

.Don t breathe a word of this to anyone.别走漏风声。 47 97

.Don t call us,we ll call you.别打电话来,我们会通知你。 48 98

.Don t do anything I wouldn t do.别乱来哟。 48 99

.Don t even think about doing it.你连想都别想。 49 100

.Don t get up.别起来。 49 101

.Don t give up!别放弃! 50 102

.Don t give uP too easily!别轻言放弃!再接再厉! 50 103

.Don t hold your breath.别指望啦。 51 104

.Don t I know it!可不是嘛! 51 105

.Don t I know you from somewhere?我在哪里见过你? 52 106

.Don t let someone/something get you down.别让某人/某事扰乱你的心情。 52 107

.Don t make me laugh!别笑死人啦! 53 108

.Don t make me say it again!别让我再说一遍! 53 109

.Don t mind me.别管我;不用担心我。 54 110

.Don t push me!别给我压力! 54 111

.Don t rush me!别催我! 55 112

.Don t say it!我不想听!知道了! 55 113

.Don t speak too soon.话别说得太早。 55 114

.Don t spend it all in one place.省着点用。 56 115

.Don t stand on ceremony.别拘束。 57 116

.Don t stay away too long.有空常来哟。 57 117

.Don t tell a soul.不要告诉任何人。 58 118

.Don t tell me what to do!别叫我做东做西的! 58 119

.Don t waste my time.别浪费我时间。 59 120

.Don t waste your breath.别费口舌了。 59 121

.Don t waste your time.别浪费你的时间了。 60 122

.Don t work too hard.别太劳累了。 60 123

.Don t worry about a thing.一切搞定,不用担心。 61 124

.Don t you know?你不知道吗?你懂吧? 61 125

.Don t you know it!我同意你!可不是嘛! 62 126

.Don t you wish!你也这样希望吧! 62 127

.Do sit down.请坐! 62 128

.Do you follow?你懂我意思吗? 63 129

.Do you know what?你知道怎么了吗? 63 130

.Do you know what I mean?你懂我意思吗? 64 131

.Do you mind?别这样好吗?你介意我这样做吗? 65 132

.Do you read me?你听到了吗?你懂我意思吗? 65 133

.Do you want to make something of it?你要吵是不是? 65 134

.Do you want to step outside?有种到外面谈? 66 135

.Drive safely.小心开车喔。 67 136

.Drop by for a drink sometime.有空来坐坐。 67 137

.Drop me a line.有空多联络。 67 138

.Drop me a note.捎个信儿来。 68 139

.Drop the subject!不要谈这个啦! 68 140

.Easy does it.慢慢来;冷静点。 69 141

E 141

.Enjoy!尽情享用! 69 142

.Excuse me.对不起;请借过。 70 143

.Excuse me?请再说一次好吗? 70 144

.Enjoy your meal.请慢用。 71 145

.Enough is enough!你说够了没有! 71 146

.Everything is going to be all right.事情总会过去的。 72 147

.Excellent!太棒了! 72 148

F 149

.Fair to middling.马马虎虎;还好啦。 73 149

.Fancy meeting you here!没想到在这里见到你耶! 73 150

.Fancy that!真让人难以想像! 74 151

.Farewell.再见。 74 152

.Fill in the blank.其余的你自己想像吧。 74 153

.Forget it!别放心上!没什么啦! 75 154

.For pity s sake!发发慈悲吧!你也真是的! 76 155

.For shame!真丢脸!真讨厌! 76 156

.For sure.那当然。 77 157

.Fret not!别担心! 77 158

G 159

.Gangway!让路! 78 159

.Get back to me on this.这件事跟我回报。 78 160

.Get lost!走开,讨厌! 79 161

.Get out of here!滚开! 79 162

.Get out of my face!走开,别来烦我! 79 163

.Give it a rest!好了,不要再说了! 80 164

.Give me a break!再给我一次机会!饶了我吧,别再烦我了! 81 165

.Give me a call.打个电话给我。 81 166

.Give me a chance!给我一次机会吧! 82 167

.Give me a rest!让我耳根清静吧! 82 168

.Give me five!我们击掌喝彩吧! 82 169

.Give my best to someone.请代我向某人问好。 83 170

.Go ahead.去吧!去做吧! 83 171

.Go away!走开! 84 172

.Go chase yourself!走开,别烦我! 84 173

.God forbid!但愿不是如此;没那回事。 85 174

.God only knows!天晓得! 85 175

.God willing.这是天意。 85 176

.Go for it!尽管去做吧! 86 177

.Golly!哎呀!哇塞! 86 178

.Good-bye for now.我们下次见。 87 179

.Good enough.很好;不错。 87 180

.Good evening.晚上好。 88 181

.Good for you!你做得很好! 88 182

.Good grief!哇塞!天哪! 89 183

.Good luck!祝你好运!希望你能做得到! 89 184

.Good night.晚安。 90 185

.Go on!别傻了!少来了!请继续! 90 186

.Gotcha!我了解!原来你骗我! 91 187

.Great!好棒! 91 188

.Great Scott!哎呀! 91 189

.Greetings.你好。 92 190

H 191

.Hang in there.稍安勿躁。 93 191

.Hang on a minute.请等一下。 93 192

.Have a go at it.你试一试吧。 94 193

.Have a good time.祝你玩得愉快! 94 194

.Have a heart!体谅一下嘛!发发慈悲吧! 95 195

.Have a nice day.玩得愉快! 95 196

.Have a nice flight.飞行愉快! 96 197

.Have a safe trip.祝你一路平安。 96 198

.Have at it.开始做吧;开始吃吧。 97 199

.Have fun.玩得尽兴! 97 200

.Have it your way.就依你!随你便! 98 201

.Haven t I seen you somewhere before?我们是不是以前见过面? 98 202

.Have you been keeping busy?一直都很忙吗? 99 203

.Have you been keeping cool?你没热到吧? 99 204

.Have you been keeping out of trouble?一切顺利吧? 100 205

.Have you been okay?一切还好吧? 100 206

.Have you changed your mind?改变心意了吗? 101 207

.Have you met someone?见过某人没有? 101 208

.Hello.你好;喂。 102 209

.Help yourself.自己来,不要客气。 103 210

.Here!哎,好啦!别再说了啦! 103 211

.Hold it!不要动! 103 212

.Hold the wire,please.请稍候,不要挂。 104 213

.Hold your horses!别着急,慢慢来。 105 214

.Hold your tongue!不要再说啦! 105 215

.Hot diggety dog!哇塞! 105 216

.How about you?你呢?你认为呢? 106 217

.How are you feeling?有没有好一点儿? 107 219

.How are you getting on?近来如何? 107 220

.How come?为什么? 108 221

.How could you do something?怎么会搞成这样? 108 222

.How do you know?你怎么知道? 109 223

.How do you like school?你有多喜欢上学? 109 224

.How do you like that?你喜欢那个吗?看你还敢不敢?你怎么可以那样? 110 225

.How dumb do you think I am?你把我当傻瓜啊? 110 226

.How many times do I have to tell you?要我说多少遍啊? 111 227

.How may I help you?需要服务吗? 111 228

.How re things going?一切都好吧? 112 229

.How s business?生意好吗?工作顺心吗? 113 230

.How s my boy?你好吗? 113 231

.How s that again?再说一次好吗? 114 232

.How s the family?家人好吗? 114 233

.How s the wife?太太好吗? 114 234

.How will I recognize you?我该怎么认出你呢? 115 235

.Hurry on!快一点! 115 236

.I beg your pardon.抱歉打岔;请借过;请再说一遍。 116 237

I 237

.I believe we ve met.我想我们见过。 116 238

.I can accept that.我可以接受。 117 239

.I can t argue with that.我同意你说的。 117 240

.I can t beat that.我比不上。 118 241

.I can t believe that!我简直不能相信! 118 242

.I can t complain.我没什么可抱怨的。 119 243

.I can t help it.我没办法。 119 244

.I can too.我也能呀! 120 245

.I can t say for sure.我不确定。 120 246

.I can t thank you enough.真不知该如何谢你。 121 247

.I changed my mind.我改变主意了。 121 248

.I couldn t ask for more.我不敢奢求太多。 122 249

.I couldn t ask you to do that.我不能要求你那样做。 122 250

.I couldn t be better.我好得很。 123 251

.I couldn t care less.我无所谓。 123 252

.I couldn t help it.我无能为力。 124 253

.I d be happy to do something.我乐意去做。 124 254

.I d better be going.我得走了。 125 255

.I didn t catch the name.请教大名。 125 256

.I didn t quite catch that last remark.我没听清你说的话。 126 257

.I d like you to meet someone.我要你认识某人。 127 258

.I d like to have a word with you.我想私下和你谈谈。 127 259

.I d like to speak to someone,please.请某人听电话。 128 260

.I don t believe it!我不信! 128 261

.I don t believe I ve had the pleasure.我想我没有荣幸见过你。 129 262

.I don t care.我无所谓。 129 263

.I don t have time to catch my breath.我忙得喘不过气来。 130 264

.I don t mean maybe!我不是说着玩的。 130 265

.I don t mind if I do.也好。 131 266

.I don t understand it.我实在搞不懂。 131 267

.I don t want to alarm you,but...我不想让你不安,但是……132 268

.I don t want to wear out my welcome.我不想下次变成不受欢迎的人。 132 269

.I don t want to sound like a busybody,but... 我不想好管闲事,但是……133 270

.I doubt it.恐怕不是吧。 133 271

.I doubt that.我不信会那样。 134 272

.If there s anything you need,don t hesitate to ask.如有什么需要,尽管吩咐。 134 273

.If you don t mind!如果你不介意的话。 135 274

.If you don t see what you want,please ask for it.如果找不到你需要的,请尽管问。 135 275

.I guess.大概吧。 136 276

.I guess not.我想不是。 136 277

.I guess so.大概如此吧。 137 278

.I had a lovely time.我玩得很愉快。 137 279

.I hate to eat and run.我实在不愿吃完就走。 138 280

.I have no problem with that.我无所谓。 138 281

.I haven t got all day.请赶快一点。 139 282

.I haven t seen you in a long time.好久不见。 139 283

.I have to be moving along.我得走了。 140 284

.I have to wash a few things out.我家有点事情,不能出去;我家有事,得早点回去。 140 285

.I hear what you re saying.我在听。 141 286

.I hope not.但愿不是如此。 141 287

.I hope to see you again sometime.但愿改天能再见到你。 142 288

.I kid you not.我不是在耍你。 142 289

.I know what you mean.我懂你意思。 143 290

.I ll be right there.我马上来。 143 291

.I ll be right with you.我马上会来招呼你。 144 292

.I ll bet.我保证。 144 293

.I ll bite.我会回答你;说来听听。 145 294

.I ll call back later.我稍后再打过来。 145 295

.I ll catch you later.等一下再跟你谈。 146 296

.I ll drink to that!我要为那件事干一杯。 146 297

.I ll get back to you on that.我稍后再回复你。 147 298

.I ll get right on it.我这就去办。 147 299

.I ll have the same.我要跟他一样的。 147 300

.I ll have to beg off.抱歉我不能参加 148 301

.I ll look you up when I am in town.我下次来再去看你。 149 302

.I ll put a stop to that.我会加以制止。 149 303

.I ll see you in a little while.我待会儿见你。 150 304

.I ll see you later.再见啦。 150 305

.I ll see you next year.明年见。 150 306

.I ll see you real soon.很快就会再见面。 151 307

.I ll see you then.到时候见。 151 308

.I ll see you tomorrow.明天见。 152 309

.I ll talk to you soon.我很快会再打电话给你。 152 310

.I ll thank you to mind your own business.你管好你自己的事情就很好了。 153 311

.I ll thank you to keep your opinions to yourself.我不在乎你对这件事的意见。 153 312

.I ll try to catch you some other time.改天再跟你谈。 154 313

.I love it!真棒!爱死了! 154 314

.I m afraid not.恐怕不是;不行。 155 315

.I am busy.我在忙。 155 316

.I am cool.我很好。 156 317

.I m delighted to have you here.有你在真高兴。 156 318

.I m delighted to make your acquaintance.很高兴认识你。 157 319

.I m doing okay.我还好。 157 320

.I m easy to please.我接受;我不挑剔的。 158 321

.I m glad you could come.很高兴你能来。 158 322

.I m glad you could drop by.很高兴你能兼程造访。 159 323

.I m gone.我走啦。 159 324

.I m having a wonderful time,wish you were here.我们在这里很愉快,要是你能来该多好。 160 325

.I m having the time of my life.现在是我一生中最幸福的时光。 160 326

.I m just getting by.我刚熬过来了。 161 327

.I m just minding my own business.我只管自己的事情。 161 328

.I m just plugging along.我过得蛮顺心的。 162 329

.I m just thinking out loud.我只是脱口而出。 162 330

.I m like you.我有同感。 163 331

.I m listening.我在听。 163 332

.I m not finished with you.我话还没讲完。 164 333

.I m not kidding.我说的是真的。 164 334

.I m not surprised.我不会感到惊讶。 165 335

.I m off.我走啦。 165 336

.I m only looking.我只是随便看看。 166 337

.I m really fed up with someone/something.我受够了某人或某事。 166 338

.I m sorry to hear that.听到这消息我很难过。 167 339

.I m sorry you asked that.很难过你问到这件事。 167 340

.I m speechless.我不知该说什么。 168 341

.I must be off.我得走了。 168 342

.I must say good night.我得跟你道晚安了。 168 343

.I m very glad to meet you.很高兴认识你。 169 344

.I m with you.我同意你的说法。 170 345

.in due time 再过一会儿 170 346

.I need it yesterday.我早就需要了。 170 347

.I never heard of such a thing.我从未听过这种事。 171 348

.I never thought I d see you here!我从没想到在这里遇见你! 172 349

.In my humble opinion,...依我浅见来看,……172 350

.I owe you one.我欠你一次人情。 173 351

.I promise you!我答应你;我保证。 173 352

.I read you loud and clear.我听得很清楚;我懂。 174 353

.I really must go.我真的该走了。 174 354

.Is anything going on?有什么新鲜事发生吗? 175 355

.Is everything okay?一切都好吗? 175 356

.Is it cold enough for you?是不是太冷了? 176 357

.I spoke out of turn.我没经大脑就说了。 176 358

.I spoke too soon.我说错话了。 177 359

.Is someone there?某人在吗? 177 360

.Is that so?是这样吗?这可是你说的? 178 361

.Is this seat taken?这位子有人坐吗? 178 362

.It beats me.这可问倒我了。 179 363

.It can t be helped.没办法;不得不如此。 179 364

.It couldn t be better.好得很。 180 365

.It doesn t bother me any.没关系;我不反对。 180 366

.It doesn t hurt to ask.我只是问问而已。 181 367

.It hasn t been easy.总算熬过来了。 181 368

.It isn t worth it.没有必要。 182 369

.It makes no difference to me.我无所谓。 182 370

.It really doesn t matter to me.我才不在乎。 183 371

.It s been.我们玩得很愉快。 183 372

.It s been good talking to you.和你谈很愉快。 184 373

.It s better than nothing.有总比没有好。 184 374

.It s for you.你的电话。 185 375

.It s good to be here.来这里真好。 185 376

.It s good to have you here.你能来真是太好了。 186 377

.It s good to hear your voice.听到你的声音真好。 186 378

.It s nice to meet you.幸会幸会。 186 379

.It s none of your business!不关你的事! 187 380

.It s not half bad.还好。 188 381

.It s no trouble.别担心;没什么。 188 382

.It s on me.我来买单。 188 383

.It s out of question.不可能;不值得考虑。 189 384

.It s time for a change.该做个改变了。 189 385

.It s time to go.该走了。 190 386

.It s time to hit the road.该上路了。 190 387

.It s time we should be going.我们该走了。 191 388

.It suits me fine.我无所谓;我可以接受。 191 389

.It s you!很适合你。 192 390

.It s your funeral.那是你自作自受。 192 391

.I ve been keeping busy.我一直都在忙。 193 392

.I ve been keeping cool.我一直保持心静自然凉。 193 393

.I ve been keeping out of trouble.总算平安无事。 194 394

.I ve been okay.还好。 194 395

.I ve been there.我有同感;我了解。 195 396

.I ve been under the weather.我身体微恙。 195 397

.I ve been up to no good.我一直都不太顺利。 196 398

.I ve got better things to do.我还有要事。 196 399

.I ve got to fly.我得走了。 197 400

.I ve got work to do.我有事要忙。 197 401

.I ve had a lovely time.我玩得很愉快。 198 402

.I ve had enough of this!我受够了! 198 403

.I ve had it up to here with soneone/something.到此为止;我受不了了。 199 404

.I ve heard so much about you.久仰大名。 199 405

.I ve never been better.我好得很。 200 406

.I ve seen better.还可以。 200 407

.I ve seen worse.这个还差强人意。 201 408

.I was just wondering.我只是出于好奇。 201 409

.I was up all night with a sick friend.我整晚都在陪一个生病的朋友。 202 410

.I wish I d said that.言之有理。 202 411

.I wonder if... 我想不知是否…… 203 412

.I won t breathe a word of it.我不会泄漏出去的。 203 413

.I won t give up without a fight.我不会轻言放弃的。 204 414

.I would if I could.我是心有余而力不足。204 415

.I would like to introduce you to someone.我要介绍你认识某人。 205 416

.I wouldn t bet on it.我不信这件事会发生;我不指望。 205 417

.I wouldn t if I were you.我要是你,我就不会这么做。 206 418

.I wouldn t know.我哪知道。 207 419

J 420

.Just a minute.请稍候。 207 420

K 421

.Keep in there.继续试试看。 208 421

.Keep in touch.保持联系。 208 422

.Keep it up!继续加油!坚持下去! 209 423

.Keep on trying 继续试试看。 209 424

.Keep out of my way.让开!不要惹麻烦! 210 425

.Keep out of this!你别管! 210 426

.Keep quiet!保持安静! 211 427

.Keep smiling.保持乐观。 211 428

.Keep still about it.不要告诉别人喔。 212 429

.Keep up the good work.好好干下去 212 430

.Keep your chin up.别沮丧。 213 431

.Keep your mouth shut about something.不要把某事告诉别人。 213 432

.Keep your opinions to yourself.我不要听你的意见。 214 433

.Keep your shirt on!别急! 214 434

.Knock it off!安静点儿,别吵! 215 435

.Ladies first.女士优先。 215 436

L 436

.Leave it to me.交给我处理就好。 216 437

.Leave me alone!别烦我;让我单独静一静。 216 438

.Let it be.别管它;算了吧;顺其自然吧。 217 439

.Let me have it!快告诉我! 217 440

.Let s call it a day.今天就做到这里为止。 217 441

.Let s do this again sometime.我们下次再玩一次。 218 442

.Let s eat.吃吧;我们找些东西来吃。 218 443

.Let s get down to business.我们言归正传。 219 444

.Let s get out of here.我们离开吧。 219 445

.Let s get together sometime.改天我们聚聚。 220 446

.Let s go somewhere where it s more quiet.我们找个安静的地方谈。 220 447

.Let s not go through all that again.那件事不要再谈了。 221 448

.Let s shake on it.我们一言为定。 222 449

.Let s talk.我们谈谈吧。 222 450

.Like it or lump it!要就拿,不要拉倒! 222 451

.Likewise,I m sure.我也一样。 223 452

.Long time no see.好久不见。 223 453

.Look alive!用心一点!振作一点! 224 454

.Look at what the cat dragged in!看看谁来了! 224 455

.Look here!注意!你瞧! 225 456

.Look me up when you re in town.下次来跟我联络。 225 457

.Look out!危险,小心! 226 458

.Look who s talking!还说咧,你还不是一样! 226 459

.Lord knows I ve tried.我真的努力试过。 227 460

.I lose my train of thought.我忘了刚才讲到哪里了。 227 461

.Lovely weather for ducks.坏天气也有它的好处。 228 462

.Lucky for you 幸好……228 463

.Ma am?你在叫我吗?你再说一次好吗? 229 464

M 464

.Make a lap.坐下来吧。 229 465

.Make it snappy!快一点! 230 466

.Make it two.我也要一份。 230 467

.Make mine something.给我某种口味的。 231 468

.Make no mistake about it!别搞错了! 231 469

.Make up your mind.你要做个决定。 232 470

.Make yourself at home.不要拘束。 232 471

.Maybe some other time.也许改天吧。 233 472

.Might as well.也好;无所谓。 233 473

.Mind your own business.管你自己的事就好。 234 474

.More power to you!干得好!加油! 234 475

.My.我的天哪! 235 476

.My goodness!我的天哪! 235 477

.My house is your house.把这里当你自己的家。 236 478

.My,how time flies.哎呀,时间过得好快。 237 479

.My lips are sealed.我会守口如瓶的。 237 480

.My pleasure.不客气;幸会。 238 481

N 482

.Need I remind you that... 我要不要提醒你……238 482

.Need I say more?还要我再多说吗? 239 483

.Neither can I.我也不会。 239 484

.Neither do I.我也不要。 240 485

.Never in my life.我从未碰到过这种事情。 240 486

.Never mind!没关系!小事一桩! 241 487

.Nice going!做得很好! 241 488

.Nice place you have here!你家好漂亮! 241 489

.Nice weather we re having.今天天气好。 242 490

.Nighty-night.乖乖睡;晚安。 242 491

.No can do.我不会。 243 492

.No doubt.毋庸置疑。 243 493

.No fair!不公平! 243 494

.No kidding!你不是在开玩笑吧!大家都知道耶! 244 495

.No lie?没骗人? 244 496

.No more than I have to.还不是做我该做的。 245 497

.No,no,a thousand times no!绝对不要! 245 498

.Nope.不。 246 499

.No siree,Bob!绝不! 246 500

.No sweat.没关系。 247 501

.Not a chance!没机会的啦! 247 502

.Not again!不会吧! 248 503

.Not always.不总是这样子。 248 504

.Not anymore.现在不是这样了;不再要了。 248 505

.Not at all.不客气。 249 506

.Not bad.还不错。 249 507

.Not by a long shot.门儿都没有。 250 508

.Not for love nor money.绝对不行! 250 509

.Not for my money.就事论事,不行。 251 510

.No,thank you.不要,谢谢。 251 511

.Nothing.没什么;我没说什么。 252 512

.Nothing doing.我不会允许的;不行。 252 513

.Nothing for me,thanks.不用给我,谢谢。 253 514

.Nothing much.没什么;老样子。 253 515

.Not if I see you sooner.不找我,就别想见到我。 253 516

.Not in a thousand years.绝不。 254 517

.Not likely.恐怕不是如此。 254 518

.Not on your life!你绝对不要那么做! 255 519

.Not right now,thanks.现在不要,谢谢。 255 520

.No way!不行! 256 521

.Now,now,...好啦;乖,乖…… 256 522

.Now you re cooking!你总算做对了。 256 523

.Now you re talking!这就对了! 257 524

O 525

.Oh,boy.哇塞!好可怕喔! 257 525

.Oh,sure you will.喔,你当然会啰! 258 526

.Oh,yeah?喔,你是这么认为吗? 258 527

.One more time.再来一次。 259 528

.One final word,...最后一点是…… 259 529

.One moment,please.请等一下。 260 530

P 531

.Pardon me for living!我又没招惹你! 260 531

.Perhaps a little later.现在不要,等一下再说。 261 532

.Please.拜托啦;你先请;别那样啦。 261 533

.Pull up a chair.拉个椅子过来坐吧。 262 534

.Put it anywhere.随便放,没关系。 262 535

R 536

.Really.我同意你的说法。 263 536

.Remember me to someone.代我向某人问好。 263 537

.Remember to write.记得写信来;再联络。264 538

.Remember your manners.注意礼貌喔。264 539

.Right.没错。 265 540

.Right away.我马上办。 265 541

.Righto.是;知道了。 266 542

.Right off the top of one s head.某人搞不清楚这状况。 266 543

.Roger.听到了;知道了。 267 544

.Run that by me again.请再说一遍。 267 545

S 546

.Say cheese!来,笑一个! 268 546

.Say hello to someone for me.代我向某人问好。 268 547

.Say no more.就这样,不用再说了。 269 548

.Says who?谁说的? 269 549

.Says you!就依你的意思。 270 550

.Say what?你说什么? 270 551

.Say when.认为够了,就说一声。 271 552

.Search me.我不知道;你可以搜查我。 271 553

.See if I care!尽管去做,我不在乎! 271 554

.Shake it up!快一点! 272 555

.Shame on you!真丢脸! 272 556

.Shoot!你尽管说吧! 273 557

.Shut up!闭嘴! 273 558

.Shut up about it!别再提那件事! 274 559

.Since when?从什么时候开始的? 274 560

.Sir?你在叫我吗?我没听清楚你说什么? 274 561

.Skip it!算了! 275 562

.Smile when you say that.我没把你的话当真。 275 563

.So do I.我也一样。 276 564

.Someone had better keep quiet about it.某人最好不要谈论这件事。 276 565

.Someone looks like something the cat dragged in.某人看起来很狼狈。 277 566

.Someone/something is supposed to.照理说,应该如此。 277 567

.Someone will be with you in a minute.有人马上会过来为你服务。 278 568

.Some people just don t know when to quit.有人就是不知适可而止。 279 569

.Something s got to give.人的忍耐是有限度的。 279 570

.So much for that.这件事到此为止。 280 571

.Sooner than you think.很快就会…… 280 572

.Sort of.有点儿。 281 573

.Soup s on!开饭了! 281 574

.So what?是又怎样? 282 575

.So what else is new?有什么新的没有? 282 576

.Speaking.我就是。 283 577

.Speak of the devil.说曹操,曹操就到。 283 578

.Speak up.大声点儿;别害羞。 284 579

.Step aside.靠边;让开。 284 580

.Stick with it.坚持下去。 285 581

.Stop the music!一切停下来! 285 582

.Stuff a sock in it!闭嘴!不要再说啦! 285 583

.Suit yourself.你看着办。 286 584

.Suppose I do?如果我去做呢? 286 585

.Suppose I don t?如果我不呢? 287 586

.Sure.当然。 288 587

.Sure thing.我绝对会;那还用说。 288 588

T 589

.Take care.再见,多保重。 288 589

.Take it easy.再见,一路小心;细心一点;放轻松。289 590

.Take it or leave it.要就拿去,不要拉倒。 290 591

.Take my word for it.你相信我吧。 290 592

.Tell me another one!我不信! 291 593

.Thank goodness!多亏老天爷保佑! 291 594

.Thanks.谢谢你。 291 595

.Thanks a million.万分感激。 292 596

.Thanks,but no thanks.谢谢,但我没兴趣。 293 597

.Thanks for the ride.谢谢你载我一程。 293 598

.Thank you for a lovely evening.谢谢你,我玩得很愉快。 294 599

.Thank you for calling.谢谢你打电话来。 294 600

.That isn t the way I heard it.我听到的不是这样子。 295 601

.That depends.那要看情形而定。 295 602

.That brings me to the main point.这倒使我想到重点了。 296 603

.That causes no problem.没问题。 296 604

.That does it!总算大功告成;我受够了! 297 605

.That ll be the day!能够那样就太好了。 297 606

.That ll teach someone!那是某人应受的教训! 298 607

.That really burns me up!那件事使我火冒三丈。 298 608

.That s about the size of it.差不多。 299 609

.That s all someone needs.某人也真是的。 299 610

.That s a new one on me!这我还是第一次听到的。 300 611

.That s easy for you to say.你说的倒轻松。 300 612

.That s enough!够了啦! 301 613

.That s enough of this foolishness!别蠢了!我受够了! 301 614

.That s fine with me.我无所谓。 302 615

.That s funny.真好笑。 302 616

.That s just too much!太过分了!太好笑了! 303 617

.That s more like it.这还差不多。 303 618

.That s news to me.对我而言,这可是个新闻。 304 619

.That s no skin off my nose.对我而言,没什么。304 620

.That s that!就这么决定! 305 621

.That s the ticket!本来就该这样! 305 622

.That s the way it goes.本来就会如此。 306 623

.That s the way the cookie crumbles.这就是人生;事情本来就会这样 306 624

.That s the way to go!继续加油! 307 625

.That s too bad.真糟糕。 307 626

.That s what I say.我就说嘛。 308 627

.That takes the cake!做得很好!大功告成了! 308 628

.The best of luck to someone.祝某人好运。 309 629

.There is no chance.没机会的。 309 630

.That s no doubt about it.那是毋庸置疑的。 310 631

.There is no need to.不必。 310 632

.There s nothing to it!这没什么! 310 633

.There s no way to tell.不知道;难说。 311 634

.The rest is history.其余的,不用说你也知道。 311 635

.There will be hell to pay.那要付出很大代价。 312 636

.There you are.事情就是这样。 312 637

.There you go!很好,就是这么做! 313 638

.The same to you.你也一样。 313 639

.The shame of it all!真是丢脸! 314 640

.The sooner the better.愈快愈好。 314 641

.The word is mum.不得张扬出去。 315 642

.They must have seen you coming.你被骗了啦。 315 643

.Things could be better.还好啦。 316 644

.Things could be worse.还不算太糟。 316 645

.Things will work out all right.事情总会过去的。 317 646

.Think nothing of it.别想太多;没什么啦。 317 647

.This doesn t quite suit me.这个不太合适我。 318 648

.This is it!我找到了!就是这个! 319 649

.This is where I came in.我已经看过了;旧戏重演。 319 650

.This time s on me.这次我请客。 319 651

.Time out!停! 320 652

.Times are changing.时代不一样了。 320 653

.Time to call it a day.该下班了。 321 654

.To hell with that!我反对! 321 655

.Trust me!相信我! 322 656

U 657

.Under no circumstances!绝不可以! 322 657

.Use your head!用大脑想想! 323 658

W 659

.Wait up a minute!放慢脚步,等我一下! 323 659

.Watch it!小心!注意言行! 324 660

.Watch your tongue!别胡说! 324 661

.We aim to please.能让你满意,我们就很高兴了。 325 662

.We don t see you much around here anymore.很久没看见你了。 325 663

.Welcome to our house.欢迎光临寒舍。 326 664

.Well done!做得很好! 326 665

.We ll have to do lunch sometime.改天一起吃午饭。 327 666

.Well,I never!喔,我从没这样受辱过!我从没听过此事! 327 667

.Well said.言之有理。 328 668

.We need to talk about something.我们需要谈一谈。 328 669

.Were you born in a barn?你不会关门吗?你怎么这么不修边幅? 329 670

.We were just talking about you.我们刚刚才谈到你。 329 671

.What about it?怎么,不服气吗? 330 672

.What about you?你呢? 330 673

.What a nerve!真粗鲁! 331 674

.What a pity!好可怜喔! 331 675

.What are you drinking?你喝的是什么? 332 676

.What are you having?你要点什么? 332 677

.What brings you here?什么风把你吹来的? 333 678

.What can I say?我能说什么呢? 333 679

.What can I tell you?你想知道什么?我不知该说什么? 334 680

.What does that prove?那又能证明什么?那又怎样? 334 681

.What do you know?你好吗? 335 682

.What do you think?你认为如何? 335 683

.What do you think of that?你会认为这样很奇怪吗? 336 684

.What do you think you are doing here?你在这里搞什么呀? 336 685

.What do you want me to say?我又能说什么呢? 337 686

.What else can I do for you?还需要什么服务吗? 337 687

.Whatever.随便;都行。 338 688

.Whatever turns you on.高兴就好;你高兴个什么劲儿。 338 689

.What gives?怎么啦?有什么问题? 339 690

.What have you been up to?最近在干嘛? 339 691

.What if I do?做了又怎样? 340 692

.What is it?干嘛? 340 693

.What ll it be?你要喝哪一种? 341 694

.What makes you think so?你怎会这么认为? 341 695

.What more can I do?还有什么我可以帮忙的?我还能怎么办? 342 696

.What number are you calling?你打几号? 342 697

.What of it?那有什么关系?与你何干? 343 698

.What say?你刚说什么? 343 699

.What s coming off?这里一切都好吧? 344 700

.What s cooking?你好吗?发生什么事了? 344 701

.What s eating someone?某人有什么困扰吗? 345 702

.What s going on around here?这里发生什么事了? 345 703

.What s happening?近来好吗? 346 704

.What s in it for me?那我有什么好处? 346 705

.What s keeping someone?什么事耽搁了某人? 347 706

.What s new?有什么新鲜事? 347 707

.What s new with you?你近来有什么进展? 348 708

.What s on tap for today?今天行程如何? 348 709

.What s the catch?有没有什么诡计? 349 710

.What s the damage?要收多少钱? 349 711

.What s the deal?怎么啦?你为什么做这件事? 350 712

.What s the drill?这里怎么了?规则程序如何? 350 713

.What s the good word?有什么好消息? 351 714

.What s the matter with you?你怎么了?你怎么搞的? 351 715

.What s there to know?有什么好问的?这还不简单? 352 717

.What s the scoop?有没有独家新闻?近来如何? 353 718

.What s up?近来好吗? 353 719

.What s with someone/something?某人或某事怎么了? 354 720

.What s wrong?怎么啦?有什么问题? 354 721

.What was the name again?你说你叫什么名字? 354 722

.What would you like to drink?你要喝哪种酒? 355 723

.When do we eat?我们什么时候吃饭? 355 724

.Whenever.随时都行。 356 725

.Where can I wash up?洗手间在哪里? 356 726

.Where have you been all my life?我怎么到现在才碰到你? 357 727

.Where have you been keeping yourself?怎么好久没有见到你? 357 728

.Where is the rest room?洗手间在哪里? 358 729

.Wher s the fire?为何这么匆忙? 358 730

.Where will I find you?我怎么找你? 359 731

.Whoa!停!站住! 359 732

.Who cares?谁在乎呢? 360 733

.Who do you think you are?你以为你是谁? 360 734

.Who do you think you re talking to?你是在跟谁说话呀? 361 735

.Who do you want to talk to?你要找哪位? 361 736

.Who is this?你是哪位? 362 737

.Who knows?谁知道? 362 738

.Whoops!嗬!哇! 363 739

.Who s calling,please?请问哪里找? 363 740

.Who s on the line?谁在跟你讲电话? 364 741

.Who s there?谁啊? 364 742

.Who s your friend?跟你来的朋友是谁? 365 743

.Who was it?刚打电话来的人是谁?刚刚那个人是谁? 365 744

.Who would have thought...?谁会想到……呢? 366 745

.Will I see you again?我可以再见到你吗?366 746

.Will there be anything else?还有其他需要服务的吗? 367 747

.Win a few,lose a few.有起有落;有亏有盈。 367 748

.With my blessing.好的;可以。 368 749

.With pleasure.乐意效劳。 368 750

.Won t you come in?不进来吗? 369 751

.Would you believe!真令人不敢相信啊! 369 752

.Would you care for another one?要不要再来一份? 370 753

.Would you care to...?你想要试试看……吗? 370 754

.Would you care to dance?要跳支舞吗? 370 755

.Would you care to join us?加入我们好吗? 371 756

.Would you excuse me?我失陪一下好吗? 372 757

.Would you please?那就麻烦你了,好吗? 372 758

.Wow!哇塞! 372 759

Y 760

.Yes siree,Bob!那当然! 373 760

.Yesterday won t be too soon.早就想要了。 374 761

.You ain t seen nothing yet!好戏还在后头呢! 374 762

.You always give up too easily.你总是不能坚持到底。 375 763

.You and who else?谁怕你啊? 375 764

.You are something else again!你又来了!你真有一套! 376 765

.You asked for it!这可是你自作自受! 376 766

.You bet.没问题。 377 767

.You bet your life!你一定要相信这件事! 377 768

.You called?你打过电话来吗?你叫我吗? 378 769

.You can t beat that.这个谁也比不上。 378 770

.You can t expect me to believe that.没有人会相信啦。 379 771

.You can t fight city hall.不能违法的。 379 772

.You can t get there from here.你要绕道才行。 380 773

.You can t mean that!你是有口无心的啦! 380 774

.You can t take it with you.及时行乐吧!生不带来死不带去。 381 775

.You can t win them all.人生总是有输有赢嘛。 381 776

.You could have fooled me.我可不这么想。 382 777

.You could have knocked me over with a feather.别再吓唬我了啦。 382 778

.You couldn t do that!你不会这么做的! 383 779

.You d better believe it!你相信了吧! 383 780

.You d better get moving.你最好该走了。 384 781

.You don t know the half of it.你不知事情有多糟。 384 782

.You don t know where it s been.来路不明的东西不要碰。 385 783

.You don t say.你都没提;大家早就知道了。 385 784

.You first.你先请。 386 785

.You got it.你总算明白了。 386 786

.You heard someone.你该听某人的指示。 357 787

.You just wait and see!你等着瞧! 387 788

.You just watch!你等着看吧! 388 789

.You know what I am saying?你懂我意思吗? 388 790

.You ll be sorry you asked.还是别知道的好。 389 791

.You ll be the death of me(yet).你会害死我的。 389 792

.You ll get onto it.没关系,你慢慢就会习惯的。 390 793

.You ll get the hang of it.你很快就能学会的。 390 794

.You ll never get away with it.你会吃不完兜着走。 391 795

.You make me laugh.笑死人了。 391 796

.You really said a mouthful.你说出该说的话了。 392 797

.You re excused.你可以走了。 392 798

.You re just wasting my time.你只是在浪费我的时间。 393 799

.You re out of your mind!你疯啦! 394 800

.You re telling me!你不说我也知道!可不是嘛! 394 801

.You re the doctor.我听你的。 394 802

.You are too much!你太过分了!你真好笑! 395 803

.Your guess is as good as mine.我真的也不知道。 396 804

.Your place or mine?到你家还是我家? 396 805

.You said it!我完全同意你! 396 806

.You took the words right out of my mouth.我要讲的都被你讲完了。 397 807

.You ve got another think coming.你得再想想自己的立场。 397 808

.You ve got me stumped.你可把我考倒了。 398 809

.You ve got to be kidding!你一定在开玩笑吧! 398 810

.You wouldn t be trying to kid me,would you?你不会骗我吧? 399 811

.You wouldn t dare to do something!你才不敢做! 399 812

Z 813

.Zip your lip!你给我闭嘴! 400 813

相关图书
作者其它书籍
返回顶部