1.How are you?(你好?) 1
2.How is everything with you?(你一切都好吗?) 2
3.Hello!(你好!(喂!)) 3
4.Hi!(喂,你好!) 4
5.How do you do?(你好!) 5
6.Lovely day,isn t it?(天气真好,是不是?) 6
7.Isn t it a lovely day?(多么晴朗的天啊!) 7
8.I d like you to meet sb.(我想让你见见某人。) 8
9.Let me introduce you to...(让我把你介绍给……。) 9
10.I m glad/nice/pleased to meet you.(见到你我很高兴。) 10
11.Goodbye!(再见!) 11
12.So long!(再见!) 13
13.Bye-bye!(再见!) 13
14.See you later.(回头见!) 14
15.Good night.(晚安!) 15
16.I must be going.(我该走了。) 16
17.Give my(best)regards to sb.(请代我向某人问好(候)。) 17
18.Remember me to....(代我向……问候。) 18
19.Say hello to sb.for me.(代我向某人问好。) 19
20.Thank you(very much).((非常)感谢。) 20
21.You re welcome.(不用客气(不必谢)。) 21
22.Not at all.(不用客气。) 23
23.Think nothing of it.(没关系。) 23
24.It s my pleasure.(愿意为您效劳。) 24
25.Don t mention it.(没什么,别客气。) 26
26.Is that you...?(你是……吗?) 27
27.You re wanted on the phone.(你的电话。) 28
28.May I speak to sb?(我可以同……通话吗?) 29
29.This is sb.speaking.(我是……。) 30
30.Hold the line,please.(请等一下。) 31
31.Who s that speaking,please?(请问你是谁?) 32
32.Who s that?(您是哪位呀?) 33
33.Would you like to leave a message?(你想留个口信吗?) 34
34.May I take a message for you?(我给你带个口信好吗?) 35
35.The line is busy.(占线。) 37
36.Opezator,please put me throughto Empire 5-4093.(接线员,请给我接帝国5-4093) 38
37.Congratulations!(祝贺(恭喜)你!) 39
38.I m just very lucky.(我只是十分幸运罢了。) 40
39.Will you please do sth?(请你……好吗?) 41
40.Would you please do...?(请您干……好吗?) 42
41.May I ask you a favour?(你能帮我个忙吗?) 43
42.Would you mind doing sth.?(请……吗?) 44
43.Would you mind if...?(要是……您不介意吧?) 45
44.Would you mind me(my)doing sth.?(要是……干某事您介意吗?) 46
45.Certainly(not).(当然(不行/能)) 47
46.Would you like me to do sth.?(你想让我……?) 48
47.Let me....(让我来……。) 49
48.No,thanks.(不,谢谢。) 50
49.No more,thanks.(不再要了,谢谢。) 51
50.Excuse me.(对不起。) 51
51.Excuse me.(对不起。) 53
52.Excuse me.(对不起。) 54
53.(I m)sorry.(对不起。) 55
54.I m sorry.(对不起/很难过。) 56
55.Could you tell me the way to...?(请问到……怎么走?) 57
56.Could you tell me how can get to...?(请问到……怎么走?) 58
57.Go down this street.(沿着这条街走。) 59
58.Come this way.(从这边走。) 60
59.Can I help you?(你要什么?) 61
60.What can I do for you?(你要买什么?) 61
61.May I try it/them on?(我试穿一下可以吗?) 62
62.How much does it cost?(这个花多少钱?) 63
63.What s the price of...?(……价格是多少?) 65
64.It cost me twenty dollars?(这东西花了我20美元。) 66
65.I paid $200.00 for a CD-Rom.(我花了200美元买了一台光驱。) 67
66.I ll take it/them.(我买了。) 68
67.What s the weather like?(天气怎样?) 69
68.How is the weather?(天气怎样?) 69
69.It s nice and...(非常(很)……) 70
70.Yes,isn t it?(是呀,可不是吗?) 71
71.I agree with you.(我同意你(的意见)。) 72
72.I agree to it.(我同意这个意见。) 73
73.I don t think so.(我不这样认为。) 74
74.That s it. (对了。/就这样。) 75
75.By all means.(当然/一定。) 76
76.By no means!(当然不行!) 77
77.I m afraid not.(我想不是。) 78
78.I prefer A to B.(我喜欢A不大喜欢B。) 79
79.I prefer to read rather than watch TV.(我更喜欢读书而不喜欢看电视。) 80
80.I d prefer you did not go there alone.(我倒希望你不要单独前往。) 81
81.I would rather die than give in.(宁死不屈。) 82
82.I don t care for...(我不喜欢……) 83
83.What s the matter?(怎么了?/有什么不舒服?) 84
84.What s wrong with you?(你怎么了?/你有什么不舒服?) 85
85.What s happened to him?(他出什么事了?/他怎么了?) 86
86.I ve caught a bad cold.(我感冒了。) 87
87.I m coming down with...(我要患……) 88
88.I m running a fever./I m feverish.(我在发烧。) 89
89.I ll have your temperature taken.(我让人给你量一下体温。) 90
90.Have you got the time?(几点了?) 91
91.What s the time,please?(请问几点了?) 92
92.What day is(it)today?(今天星期几?) 92
93.What day of the week is(it)today?(今天星期几?) 93
94.What s the date today?(今天是几号?) 94
95.It s fifteen(minutes)to nine.(现在是8点45分。) 95
96.It s five past eleven.(现在是10点5分。) 96
97.It s out of order.(它坏了(出了毛病)。) 97
98.It s time to do sth.(该去做某事了。) 98
99.It s high time you went home. (你早该回家了。) 99
100.It s time for supper.(该吃晚饭了。) 101
101.I suggest that sb. do sth.(我建议某人做某事。) 101
102.They suggested going to the seashore.(他们建议去海边。) 103
103.Why not visit the Great Wall?(为什么不游览长城呢?) 104
104.Why not!(为什么不呢!) 105
105.How about sleeping?(睡觉怎样?) 106
106.You d better do...(你最好……) 107
107.Watch out!(当心!) 109
108.Take care!(保重!) 111
109.What a pity!(太可惜了!太令人遗憾了!) 112
110.What a shame!(真可惜。) 113
111.Bad luck.(真可惜。) 114
112.I m glad to hear that.(听了你的话我十分高兴。) 115
113.I m delighted to hear that.(听了你的话我十分高兴。) 116
114.Well done!(做得好!) 117
115.Terrific!(真棒!) 118
116.What a lovely day!(天气真好!) 119
117.How nice!(多漂亮!) 120
118.I mean...(我的意思是说……) 121
120.How old are you?(你多大年纪了?) 123
119.What do you mean by...?(你说……是什么意思?) 123
121.What s your age?(你多大年纪了?) 124
122.Here you are.(给你。) 126
123.Here it is.(给你。) 127
124.Where s the toilet,please?(厕所在什么地方?) 127
125.Could I have your name?(请你告诉我你的名字好吗?) 129
126.I m calling to find out...(我打电话是要知道……) 130
127.Really?(真的吗?) 131
128.Let me put it another way. (让我换一种说法。) 132
129.What I m trying to say is...(我想说的是……) 133
130.I am Chinese.(我是中国人。) 134
131.I m a Chinese.(我是中国人。) 135
132.He is in hospital.(他生病住院了。) 136
133.He s in the hospital.(我现在在医院。) 137
134.How beautiful it is!(多美啊!) 138
135.How he works!(他干得多带劲!) 139
136.Here comes the bus!(汽车来了!) 140
137.I have a hard time doing sth.(我做某事感到难。) 141
138.I have some trouble in doing sth.(我做某事感到难。) 142
139.How come...?(为什么……?) 143
140.I m your friend ,aren t I?(我是你的朋友,是吧?) 144
141.Then you are not a tourist guide,are you?(那么,你不是导游,是吗?) 146
143.What s your job?(你干什么工作?) 148
142.What do you do?(你是干什么的?) 148
144.You(I)can make it at + 时间(把时间定在……) 149
145.I m afraid I won t be able to see you.(恐怕我不能见你。) 150
146.I don t mind.(无所谓/随便。) 151
147.Come in,please.(请进。) 152
148.Excuse me a minute.(对不起,我得离开一会儿。) 153
149.Here s to success in your new job.(祝你在新的工作中取得成就。) 154
150.I m pleased with it/them.(我对它(们)很满意。) 155
151.I m satisfied with your work. (我对你的工作很满意。) 156
152.Let me see.(让我看看(想想)。) 156
153.Put it/them on ,please.(请把它(们)穿(戴)上。) 157
154.Dress yourself.(请把衣服穿上。) 158
155.She has on a mini-skirt.(她常穿迷你裙。) 159
156.He wears well.(他穿着讲究。) 160
157.Don t worry.(不用担心(着急)。) 161
158.I ll ring sb. up.(我给某人打电话。) 162
159.I ll call you up later.(回来,我给你打电话。) 163
160.Welcome back!(欢迎你(们)回来!) 164
161.Welocme to China!(欢迎来中国!) 165
162.It doesn t matter.(没关系。) 166
163.Have you got any change?(你有零钱吗?) 167
164.Let s call it a day.(今天就到此为止。) 168
165.Let s get to the point.(咱们来谈谈要点吧。) 169
166.We are in the same boat.(我们的处境相同。) 170
167.What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?) 171
168.It s out of the question.(这是不可能的。) 172
169.Suit yourself.(请便。) 174
170.Once in a lifetime.(一生中难得的一次。) 175
171.This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶坏了。) 176
172.It doesn t make any difference.(这没关系/没差别。) 177
173.Hardly had he sat down when the bell rang.(他刚一坐下,电话铃就响了。) 178
174.No sooner had we got home than it began pouring.(我们刚一到家大雨便倾盆而下。) 179
175.He will come in two days.(他两天后回来。) 180
176.We started early so that we couldget there on time.(我们早起为的是能准时到达那里。) 181
177.It is no use doing sth.(做这件事没有用。) 182
178.He robbed me of my watch.(他抢了我的表。) 183
179.He stole a watch from a shop.(他在店里偷了一块表。) 185
180.How often do you...?(你多长时间……一次?) 186
181.I hope you re better soon.(愿你早日康复。) 187
182.Better late than never.(迟到总比不到好。) 188
183.Did you have a good time?(你(们)玩得好吗?) 189
184.Did you enjoy yourself at the party?(晚会上你玩得开心吗?) 190
185.That ll be fine.(那太好了。) 191
186.Nice seeing(meeting,talking to)you.(见到你(同你谈话)真愉快。) 192
187.Come on!(来(快呀)!) 193
188.Come on!(加油!) 194
189.Have you ever been to sp.?(你去过某地吗?) 195
190.He s gone to Guangzhou.(他去广州了。) 196
191.He s (a little)weak in...(他在……(有点)差。) 197
192.China is not poor in orl.(中国不是贫油国。) 198
193.It s a bad line.((电话)线路不好。) 199
194....if possible.(……如果有可能。) 200
195....used to do sth.(……过去经常做某事。) 201
196.I m used to it.(我对这习惯了。) 202
197.I want some information about flights to....(我想问一下飞往……班机情况。) 203
198.By cheque or in cash?(付支票还是付现金?) 204
199.Forget it!(没关系!) 205
200.May I take your order?(点菜吗?) 207
201.That goes without saying.(那用不着说。) 208
202.It s more or less finished.(这项工作差不多完工了。) 209
203.Twenty minutes or so.(20分钟左右。) 210
204.I hope not.(希望不至如此。) 211
205.What on earth...?(到底(究竟)……?) 212
206....if you like.(……随便。) 214
207....if you like.(就算……吧。) 215
208.We are fully booked.(房间都订满了。) 216
209....win the first place.(……得了第一名。) 217
210.So do we.(我们也如此。) 218
211.So we do.(我们就这样做。) 219
212.I m not a little tired.(我很累。) 220
213.I don t like doing.(我觉得……不好。) 221
214.I don t like to do....(我不喜欢干……。) 222
215.He studies...as well as....(他不但学习……而且学习……。) 223
216.He studies not only...but also....(他不但学习……而且学习……。) 224
217.The boy was afraid to wake up his father.(这男孩不敢叫醒他爸爸。) 225
218.The boy was afraid of beingscolded by his father.(这男孩担心他爸爸责备他。) 226
219.You helped him,as well as I.(你我都帮助过他。) 227
220.You helped him,as well as me.(你帮了他的忙,也帮了我的忙。) 228
221.We re of the same age.(我们都是同龄人。) 229
222.You can t praise him too highly.(你不论怎样赞扬他也不过分。) 230
223.Happiness consists of struggle and work.(幸福是由斗争和工作组成的。) 231
224.I heard from Mike yesterday.(昨天我收到了麦克的信。) 232
225.I heard of Mike yesterday.(昨天我了解了麦克的情况。) 233
226.He must have painted the roof.(他一定粉刷了屋顶。) 234
227.I remember to do sth.(我记着去做某事。) 235
228.I remember doing sth.(我记得做过某事。) 236
229.So it is(was)with....(……也如此。) 237
230.He stopped to read.(我停下来去看书。) 238
231.He stopped reading.(他停止看书。) 239
232.My shoes need mending.(我的鞋需要修理。) 240
233.So long as I live,I will devore myselfto the cause of world peace.(只要我活着,我就献身世界和平事业。) 241
234.He is to arrive at seven.(他预定7点到。) 242
235.He is about to go.(他刚要走。) 243
236.He is too old to do it.(他太老了,不能做这件事。) 244
237.She is too ready to talk.(她爱说话。) 245
238.She is only too pleased to do so.(她非常高兴这么做。) 246
239.Work hard and you will succeed.(好好干,你就会成功。) 246
240.Hurry up or we will be late.(快点,不然的话我们就迟到了。) 247
241.Young as he is,he knows a lot.(虽然他很年轻,他懂得很多。) 248
242.It seams that no one knows about it.(似乎没人知道这件事。) 249
243.It seems as if it were going to snow.(天似乎要下雪。) 250
244.This paper is made from rags.(这种纸用破布制造。) 250
245.I served in the army for three years.(我曾当过3年兵。) 252
246.He s been in the army for three years.(他当兵已经3年了。) 252
247.It is three years since I joined the army.(我参军已经3年了。) 253
248.He means to pass the exam.(他意欲通过这次考试。) 254
249.This car belongs to me.(这辆车属于我。) 255
250.I couldn t care less.(我最不在乎。) 255
251.I wonder if you care to come here.(不知道你是否愿意来。) 256
252.This book is worth reading.(此书值得一读。) 257
253.This film is worthy of being seen.(这部电影值得看。) 258
254.All that glitters is not gold.(发光的东西未必都是黄金。) 259
255.He is anything but a scientist.(他决非一个科学家。) 260
256.He is nothing but a doctor.(他只不过是一个医生。) 261
257.He is all but a fool.(他几乎是个傻子。) 262
258.It was not long before the wholecountry rose up.(时间不长,全国就起义了。) 263
259.Is that so?(真的吗?) 264
260.I think so.(我这样认为。) 264
261.Don t get me wrong.(别误解我。) 265
262.Get it?(明白吗?) 266
263.What you say is out of the question.(你说的是办不到的。) 267
264.He did it alone out of question.(他独自做是没问题的。) 268
265.Help oneself to sth.(随便吃(喝)……) 269
266.Make yourself at home.(不必拘束。) 270
267.He came in flower in hand.(他手里拿着一朵花进来了。) 270
268.Tom is always talking to me.(汤姆老是同我讲话。) 271
269.It is five days since he stayed here.(他离开这里已有5天了。) 273
270.That s just the point.(这就是问题的要害。) 275
271.Are you here on holiday?(你是来这里度假吗?) 276
272.This is my first visit to Shaolin Temple.(这是我第一次参观少林寺。) 277
273.Let s get down to business.(让我们开始谈业务吧。) 278
274.It took me an hour to walk there.(我步行到那里用了一个小时。) 279
275.He spent two hours(in)watching TV.(他花了两个小时看电视。) 280
276.I m looking forward to seeing him.(我在盼着见到他。) 282
277.I finished reading this book.(我看完了这本书。) 282
278.He insisted that she(should)be present at the meeting.(他坚持她出席会议。) 284
279.Never shall I forget it.(我将永远忘不了那件事。) 285
280.Only in this way can we do it better.(只有这样才能把这件事干得更好。) 286
281.Can you keep an eye on my bag?(您能帮我照看一下我的书包吗?) 287
282.Let s keep in touch.(咱们要保持联系啊。) 288
283.That s a steal.(那真便宜。) 289
284.They may be out of stock.(这些可能缺货。) 290
285.I couldn t help it.(我没办法。) 291
286.I cannot help crying.(我情不自禁地哭了。) 292
287.Are you going to turn up at the meeting?(你将到会吗?) 293
288.It slipped my mind.(我忘得一干二净。) 294
289.I hate this rush hour traffic.(我恨这交通高峰期。) 295
290.Far from it!(绝对没那回事!) 296
291.I have to brush up on my English.(我得温习我的英语。) 297
292.I m fed up with him.(我受够了。) 298
293.You can t count on us.(你不要指望我们。) 299
294.I d like a refund. (我想退钱。) 300
295.I ll do my best.(我尽力吧。) 301
296.I ve talked till I m blue in the face.(我直到说到没词了。) 302
297.You d be better off staying here.(从长计议,你留下来好。) 303
298.It doesn t work.(它不走了。) 304
299.It s better than nothing.(总比什么都没有强。) 305
300.You,too.(你也同样。) 306
301.I m not myself today.(我今天心神不定。) 307
302.I d like to ask for a raise.(我想要求加薪。) 308
303.Am I going to the States for good?(我要去美国久居吗?) 309
304.After you,please.(您先走,请。) 310
305.What make is it?(它是什么牌号?) 311
306.It s up in the air.(此事尚未确定。) 312
307.Where was I?(我讲到哪里了?) 313
308.It s up to you.(由你决定。) 314
309.Did you get the day off?(你那天休假了吗?) 315
310.Can you drop me off at the bank?(你能把我送到那家银行吗?) 316
311.Do you need a lift?(你需要搭车吗?) 317
312.I ll pick you up at the entrance.(我到门口去接你。) 318
313.I have a ride.(有人载我。) 319
314.You re asking me out!(你在邀我出去!) 320
315.How large is your party?(你们有多少人?) 321
316.Let s go Dutch.(咱们各付各的帐吧。) 322
317.In other words.(换言之。) 323
318.It will serve your purpose.(它对你会有用的。) 324
319.I draw a line at spending much.(我为花多少钱做了限定。) 325
320.I put my foot in it.(我干了蠢事了。) 326
321.Please take it easy.(别紧张。) 327
322.I have to learn how to cut corners.(我得学着节俭点儿。) 328
323.I ll put in a word for you.(我将替你美言。) 329
324.Bill White is in charge of it.(比尔·怀特负责此事。) 330
325.So much the better.(这更好。) 331
326.Just to be on the safe side.(只是为了保险。) 332
327.Smoking or non-smoking?(吸烟区还是禁烟区?) 332
328.He s tied up.(他走不开。) 334
329.Could you speak up,please?(请你大声点儿好吗?) 335
330.Do you want a go?(你想试一试吗?) 336
331.Great!(棒极了!) 336
332.Happy New Year!(新年好!) 337
333.Me,too.(我也是。) 338
334.Can I get you a drink?(我能给您拿点饲料吗?) 339
335.He doesn t just scratch the surface,either.(他也不是仅仅学些表面的东西。) 340
336.It must be a close match.(这场比赛一定势均力敌。) 341
337.It all depends.(那要看情况了。) 342
338.I hope you saved room for dessert.(我希望你有点儿量吃甜食。) 343
339.What s up,Ted?(泰德,怎么回事?) 344
340.I ll give you a rain check.(我改日再请你。) 345
341.We can take turns driving.(我们可以轮流开车。) 346
342.Let s make the most of our weekend.(咱们好好利用我们的周末。) 347
343.I took it for granted that you are good friends.(我以为你们是好朋友呢。) 348
344.We can always make room for one more.(我们总能多安排一个人的位置。) 349
345.Can you give a hand with this desk?(你能帮助我搬下这张桌子吗?) 350
346.I ll make short work of this.(我会很快地干完这项工作。) 351
347.We should get rid of it.(我们应把它淘汰掉。) 353
348.Here s to your health!(为了你的健康干杯!) 354
349.Cheers!(干杯!) 355
350.I can t express myself very well in English.(我不能用英语很好地表达我自己。) 356